Below you’ll find a list of the most frequently asked questions concerning the easybrows stencil. If you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for here, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your query. We’re always happy to hear from you.
1. Why use the easybrows stencil?
Your brows are one of your most important beauty assets. A well shaped brow gives instant lift to the eyes creating a more youthful appearance. If you have little or no brow hair due to over-plucking or illness and don’t know how to draw in your brows, use the easybrows stencil to create perfect brows in minutes. If you have brows but don’t know how to shape them, use the easybrows stencil to draw in the brow shape, then pluck around this shape to achieve your beautiful new brows.
2. Why is the easybrows stencil easy to use?
The easybrows stencil is quick and easy to use. It is the only brow stencil that secures around your head, leaving both hands free to draw in your new brows. There is no guesswork about where to position the brows, you simply have to align the dotted line on the stencil in the middle of your forehead and shade in two beautiful brows.
3. Which size do I need?
The easybrows stencil is available in 3 brow lengths; petite (4.7cm), medium (5.2cm) and long (5.9cm). Follow these simple steps to determine which size stencil you need:
1. Use a make-up pencil to draw a line in the middle of your forehead.
2. Eyebrows should start 1.5cm in from this central line. Use a ruler to measure 1.5cm and draw a line with the make-up pencil (A).
3. Your brows should end in line with the outer corner of your eye. Hold a pencil against your nostril and the outer corner of your eye and draw another line (B).
4. Measure the distance between A and B to determine which size stencil you require.
4.Will the shape suit my face?
The easybrows stencil creates classic, elegant brows that will suit all face shapes and sizes.
5. Should I use powder or pencil?
Brow powder and a brush will create softer looking, more natural brows. If you prefer a bolder look you can apply several layers of powder to intensify the colour, or use a brow pencil. Pencil can also be applied on top of a powdered brow to create a more defined look.
6. I have brows but they are uneven. What should I do if the stencil does not fit exactly over both brows?
It is quite common to have brows that are not symmetrical. If your brows are uneven and will not both fit within the shape of the easybrows stencil, concentrate on shaping only one brow first. Fasten the easybrows stencil around your head so it fits over one brow and shade in one new brow shape. Then unfasten the stencil and adjust its position so it now fits over the other brow. Shade in this second brow, remove the stencil and if you are happy with the position of both shaded in brows, you can remove hairs from around the stencilled shape.